Next Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sleeping My Life Away

Today was a pretty day early on, but by feeding time tonight, it got real windy and the rains finally arrived. I managed to get down to the barn without melting, and promptly took a 3 hour nap upon the completion of my appointed duties. And now, here I am ............... at midnight, and wide awake!!!

My neighbor stopped by with some wonderful food around noon, which I promptly devoured. Okay, I didn't eat it ALL, but I did have two generous portions.

Nothing much else happened today. I'm going to try to do some reading and then get ready for bed. Otherwise I won't be worth much at church in the morning.

'G nite.

1 comment:

Vanessa's Dad said...

Many in our country lead sleep and movement deprived lives. Sounds like you had a full day of sleep and movement.

Today, however, is a Day of Rest.

LOVE,
CADENCE'S GRAND DAD