Yippee!
Let me be the first to say.............I had no noticeable ill-effects from chemo this Thursday (which is two days after infusion and ten days after the start of this cycle). Sure, I was just slightly below par, but no nausea, able to eat a little, and worked around the barn. So all in all, a good report.
Imagine my surprise when I called to order hay for Friday delivery and the guy said....."I can bring it right now if you want". Never had that happen before.
Quiet day.
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for being grateful.
God won't give us more than we can handle. We usually think that applies to bad things. But, I think it applies to good things as well. If ya don't appreciate the good things He's already provided, why should He give you more?
Thanks for showing how it's done.
LOVE,
CADENCE'S GRAND DAD
Post a Comment