But I have very carefully avoided certain foods.
- No animal cookies
- No bacon
- No soda
- No candy
- Limited dairy
I know it's a sacrifice, but it seems to be working. There's nothing better than to feel good after a chemo session. Makes you feel like you are in charge.
We had a little light rain this morning, but then it cleared off. Suppose to be nice Thursday, then more rain Friday. Hope that Friday stuff holds off until afternoon, because I'm hauling 3 horses to Walla Walla to my trainer's in the morning. But we'll deal with whatever comes our way.
One more day of life being good....no, make that life being GREAT. Another day of giving God the credit.

2 comments:
Thanks for keeping the Blog current. It's nice to know that you're doing so well. We'll just count on that continuing to be the way of your life!
Many Blessings Be Upon You,
Cousin's Corie & Bob
Praise God for great days!
Post a Comment