Success on the home front. The last of my hay was delivered this morning! The horses don't seem to care if there is one bale or 500 bales in the barn, as long as there's something on the table when it's dinner-time. I guess they're a lot like us. "Just feed me...........I don't need to know the details"!!
Most of the rest of the day was spent in the horizontal position. I won't say I felt bad, but I sure wasn't feeling my best. However, no nausea medication was needed, so I count it as a great big plus that I've survived another Thursday.
Sure wish I hadn't slept so much, because I really do need to get some sleep tonight as I have an early morning tomorrow. I need to pull out of here before 7:30am with three horses, brushed, saddled and loaded in the trailer. We'll see how that goes!!!
As always, I am forever grateful to my friends and my Lord. He helps me make it through each and every day, and it's nice to have friends that will hold me up (and or kick my butt) when needed!
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
Busy lady - isn't that grand. Just spoke to KC and he and the kids will be here November 14th. Meilee is going to her friends in Idaho and KC is going to the game at WSU with Keith Roberts. If you have a wild hair and want to come this way and see K and Antonio - we have room. Love Mary
Post a Comment