Yum, yum........................Opened the freezer this evening and discovered ICE CREAM. Topped with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce it really hit the spot. It made for one very happy camper here.
Today was a very good day. I've felt absolutely wonderful all day long. Pulled a few weeds, watered the horses, fed horses morning and night, played with Sassie, took a nap, ate three good meals and now it is time for a little TV watching.
With all of this rest, I should be ready to head back to Spokane early Thursday morning for my 9am doctor's appointment.......And yes, to be on the safe side, I will definitely be packing a few items and putting them in a bag.
Later!
Ouch.
9 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well and enjoying life at home! Ice Cream... oh yes, yum. We actually went on an ice cream factory tour today, so I've had my fill,too. I hope things go well with your doctor appointment on Thursday and that you won't need that "just in case" bag of stuff you're going to bring along.
: )
Sheila
Ice cream usually does make for happy campers, throw on some chocolate syrup and caramel sauce and I'm a little jealous. Have to go raid my freezer now.
Post a Comment