Next Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back In The Saddle

Today was a day for "normal" things. I didn't do very much, but ooooooooooh, I did it very well!!!

Yes, it was finally time to get back on my horse. This was the first time I had ridden since the day before Easter. It was extremely normal, very relaxing, and on such a nice day - slight breeze and temperature in the mid-80's. Perfect day.

That's all I've got to say for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy Phyllis - Good you are riding - although I am sure Albert thinks you should be flying.

David wants to go to Hopper to hear Baxter Black and Willy (from Dusty) in August. He has purchased tickets for us (you me Loren) and can get more if we have others who want to come to nowhere for a great time by the river. I'll call you soon. Mary E