Since we last chatted, I've felt really good.
The "boys" (Mel & Warner) got to the hospital just after 1pm, carried my stuff downstairs, waited with me in Pharmacy so that I could pick up my Percaset (sp) pain meds. We were in the car and headed east before 2pm. I must have been very well rested, because I sat up and chatted for the first hour or so. We stopped and grabbed a bite to eat before heading over the pass - then pretty soon we're at the Yakima Rest Stop. And I KNOW we were at Sue's doorstep just after 5pm.
............And yes, my little Sassie dog was here waiting for me. Not that she paid much attention to me, since I didn't feed her. But I did get lots of love from her and she received lots in return. Great reunion. Come to find out that Sas had been here since Thursday (just when you think you can trust people, they do something sneaky **and nice** and get your little friend to you right away!!!)
I've had two home health visits from nurses. The first was last night and she didn't leave until 10pm. I was darn near asleep by then - and of course they give you waaaaaaaaaaay too much information to absorb all at once. Then a different nurse got here this morning to help teach me how to hook up and use the antibiotic portion of the puzzle. That's got its own little hospital-like pole to attach it to, but seems pretty simple. And the antibiotic only runs once per day (for an hour) so it's like over and done in no time. My nutrition dosage started out running over 18 hours. Tonight it's set for 14 hours and then starting Sunday it will run 12 hours. That will be nice because it will give me a little more freedom away from all the machines.
That's it for now. I've been pretty lazy today. Nice to to have that luxury. Until next time, thanks for your love and support. Your prayers and well-wishes are truly appreciated.
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
Does that "nutrition dosage" come in Nacho Cheese flavor?
LOVE,
Cadence's Grand Dad
Post a Comment