Next Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I've Escaped!

Yes, this morning I thought I was well enough to head for my very own home. I had breakfast, packed up all my gear, left Sues, stopped for gas - then groceries, and arrived home around 10:30am. Took me a long time to get everything transferred to the house, due to weight restrictions. Then I had to remember that I actually needed to transfer the milk from the bag on the counter to the refrigerator.

I'm only going to be here a couple nights, heading back to Sue's on Tuesday evening. But for now it is wonderful to be home again. The horses all look great, but were glad to see me even though they have been well fed. And I cannot feed them due to those pesky weight restrictions.

Didn't take a nap all day, so I'm mighty tired tonight. I'm just finishing up some fruit and cottage cheese, then will take a pain pill and then off to bed.

Nite nite.

2 comments:

Vanessa's Dad said...

Welcome home! Thank goodness for pain meds. "Stay within yourself" as the athletes say.

LOVE,
CADENCE'S DAD

Vanessa's Dad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.