Yes, yes, yes. I'm going to blow this popsicle stand TODAY. Home to eastern Washington, but not home-home. I'll be staying at my friend Sue's place (at least for a few days). But they're going to make arrangements to get my dog (we call her the "brown thing") moved there too, so it will feel more like home.
One of my pastors (my friend Mel) and his brother are coming over to pick me up and release me from this place. Wow. He would have come yesterday evening, except he had some sort of clinic or class he needed to attend. Honestly, I really wasn't listening after he said he could be here early Friday afternoon!!!
Surgery has been scheduled - - - Thursday, August 20. (That's a change from what the "tentative" schedule indicated). We'll probably need to come over the night before and stay in a hotel, as I am sure the check-in will be mighty early. But no use crossing that bridge until we get to it.
I've had my breakfast: english muffin, eggs, bacon & V8 juice. I'll admit, I only ate one of the muffins and practically none of the egg - but all of the bacon & juice. The eggs were way too dry for me.
Thank you to everyone that has helped get me to this point in time. I know that it will be nice to get back to some familiar scenery and perhaps visit with a few more of you. I will keep praising God for all of you that He has placed in my path. Without His love (and yours) I know that I could not go through all of this. With the Lord on my side, I will never be alone. That's so comforting.
Hope to chat with more of you soon.
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
Welcome out...
You help me appreciate just not being in the hospital.
CADENCE'S GRAND DAD
Post a Comment