In less than 5 hours we will be on the road to Seattle and points north.
I've taken a shower (yea) but haven't yet packed anything. In fact, I think I need to go pick up my mail and then take a little nap.
Just for your information, I may not have WiFi access over the next couple of days, so you probably won't hear from me again until I'm back home late Friday or early Saturday. If it is like last time, I won't know any results until I visit with the doc next Friday (7/31) for the second opinion consult.
I actually slept pretty good last night . . . . and without Advil PM. The pain in my upper gut is still there, but it's under control at the moment.
My dog has been moved across the street.
So now it's nap time.
Thanks for all of your continued prayers.
Love you all.
Ouch.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Jerry F just called to check on you. He wants to know if this is all a cover up for a trip to Montana... something about horses, cowboys. Sends you his best. Working harvest so has not had time to check your blog. "Hang in there." He will try to call you next week.
Love you too Phyllis!
Post a Comment