Next Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ready.........With Nowhere To Go

We (dog & me) were all set to go to Spokane early Thursday morning to "dog sit" two precious corgi's for a couple days. Then we got a call that they had changed their minds. The plan had been to do a 1000 mile road trip through Montana on the big motorcycle. With the unstable weather conditions between Spokane & Missoula, they decided riding in the rain and/or wind is not much fun.


This is a picture taken this afternoon after Sassie had her haircut!


And this one was right before she decided to "quit listening" to me. Apparently the photo-op session got too long for her!

I've got horses out in the pasture "playing in the sprinklers"!!! When it gets hot in the summer, they just love to go stand in the sprinklers, then run over to the dirt and roll. Ooooooooooh, that dirt sure makes them feel good!!! Of course, they look bad, but feeling good is much more important.

I'm doing okay. I've sent a follow-up email to the second opinion place in Seattle. And in the morning I intend to call my primary physician and ask if he will contact them as well. I will start getting pushy if I have to. :)

Keep the emails, phone calls, cards & letters coming. I truly do love hearing from all of you. But if I don't answer an email, you might consider a phone call.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sassy looks gorgeous! Much better than the mud covered (but comfortable) horses, I bet ; ) How funny that they like to get wet and then roll in the dirt.

I hope you hear back from SCCA soon. It's a top notch facility - I think you'll be impressed when you go there.

Take care!
Sheila