Yup............knowing that I'm just driving up and back to Spokane tomorrow, I still decided to pack a bag. (I may never think about travel the same way again). So I dumped a few things into a bag - and I think I'm ready.
Dog will get picked up in the morning by my neighbor when she comes over to feed the horses. So all is well on the home front.
............And I even had 4 ton of hay delivered today. It's nice to know that I now have enough supply to get me into September. Glad to have that covered.
It is now off to bed to await a 5:00am wake up. I'll need to depart from here by 6:30am to ensure that I arrive at the doctor's office in plenty of time. And my sister will meet me there.
Goodnight!
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
I hope you had a safe drive up to Spokane. I'll be checking back throughout the day to see if you post a new update about how you're doing. I hope everything goes well with the doctor appt.
Sheila
Post a Comment