Then I went outside and loaded my horse and headed out to the trail head. The saddle bags and all of its contents were safely sitting on my kitchen floor.
Sooooooooooo, I had to rely on others for pictures of the event. And I got them today. Thanks, Karen.
Everyone is bundled up, as the wind was vicious. But we had fun. There were a total of seven of us, and we lasted 3-1/2 hours. (I'm the one in red).
I like this photo. The Columbia River is behind us, then the mill from where I retired is in the distance. The terrain is fairly rugged here, but we found an easy route to this spot. (Okay, we call them trails..........what was I thinking!)
Lena loves to meet and greet her new travel partners. Here she is talking to my friend Joyce's horse.
We found this wildlife on the hillside. They really weren't very afraid of us. Looks like two doe and one buck.
It is amazing how wonderful I feel out on the trail. We had a great ride. Thanks for asking.


2 comments:
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It look like riding the Alaska desert. Tough as nails you are and your friends.
Brrrr.... but pretty day for a ride.
Post a Comment