Heading back to Albert's in the morning......plan to leave my house by about 7:00am. He has another doctor's appointment in Wenatchee - so we get an early start and he's back in ML and I'm back home before dark.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Oh, he told me he's going to have company for a week or so. Our cousin's daughter Katie is coming to spend a little time with him. He's really excited about the visit.
I'm sure we'll bring Katie with us on our trek to Wenatchee. She can sit in the back seat and keep my dog company. Sassie will certainly like that.
We've had rain off and on all day today. And just had a brief episode of very dark clouds, with thunder and lightning. Glad I'm inside today and not out on horseback in those hills south of here, where I saw all the lightning.
One thing about spring...........wait 5 minutes and you get different weather. Actually, I'm really enjoying this rain. It's good for my pasture, my yard and my flowers. Since I haven't turned my irrigation water on yet, the rain is a nice big PLUS.
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
How was your big day yesterday? We're waiting to hear the scoop. I hope you had smooth traveling and no stops with the police this time, hehe
; )
Sheila
Post a Comment