……………even after getting pulled over by the county sheriff six miles from home (something about not making a very good stop at the last stop sign), I have gotten back safely from the birthday bash. Apparently the county has had a lot of night-time fatalities on that stretch of road and he said someone could even be driving with NO LIGHTS. "So just be careful next time, ma'am." Yup, got off with just a warning. Life is good. (But gee whiz, would I even see someone coming if they had their lights off - full stop or not?)
Sassie didn’t even wake up!
Photos of the party to be posted soon. But now it's time for lights out. A quick turnaround and I should be rested and ready to play again in the morning.
Ouch.
9 years ago

2 comments:
That is lucky- both that you didn't get a ticket or anything AND that you didn't meet up with a crazy person with their lights OFF in the middle of the night. Glad you made it home safely. looking forward to hearing about the party.
Whew, what a relief about the "warning". It must have been clear to the officer what a nice, responsible person you are, hehe. I'm so excited to hear how Albert's birthday was and how many cards he recieved. My hope is to see a photo of him drowning in birthday cards. It makes a funny picture in my mind, anyway ; )
Happy Saturday,
Sheila
Post a Comment