Next Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today Is Better

Still have a little pain, but you can bet that I’ve got the darn thing “under control” this fine Saturday. Let’s just hope I never have to go through another 24 hours like I experienced Friday. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Today was a beautiful day. Got in the lower 60’s here in Pasco. Yeah for almost spring. I even caught up my stallion and let him out on pasture to munch on grass for a little while. I tried sitting in a chair and just let him eat, but the grass was too short and he kept moving around. So we finally got up and just wandered. I pulled a few weeds in the area while he ate. We make a good team.

Not much else going on. Getting ready to start my 24-hour high protein, low carb diet tomorrow morning. Shouldn’t be too bad. It’s important to do it correctly so that I get accurate PET scan results.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad today was better. Friday sounded rough.

Vanessa's Dad said...

Let them eat steak!

LOVE,
CADENCE'S GRAND DAD