Oh boy............Looks like winter is finally almost here. It started snowing Saturday afternoon. Real light, flaky stuff. Didn't last long. Probably less than an inch. But it sure makes everything pretty. I always enjoy the snow, especially since I have a wonderful vehicle to drive in the stuff.
This morning I thought I set my alarm for 6am.....so I could leave for church before 8am. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it was actually 7:20am and I hadn't showered, fed the horses or eaten breakfast yet. I really didn't rush (well I did eat my breakfast in the car) and I was at church less than 10 minutes late.
I noticed on the ride home that the roads indeed were slick. As I was preparing to turn off the major county road into my neighborhood, I discovered that my car didn't want to turn. Oh my! So I just slowed down a bit more and then slowly eased around the corner. Glad that there weren't many people out and about today.
My back continues to bother me. I'll be making a call to my doctor this week to see if we can figure out what the heck is going on. If its arthritis, then I hope there is something other than Tylenol that can be taken for it. And if it's not arthritis, then what the heck is it? My worst complaint these days is my back, which (I don't think) has anything to do with my cancer.
I trust that each of you are enjoying this great CHRISTMAS SEASON. May all of your dreams come true and all of your prayers be answered.
Ouch.
9 years ago

1 comment:
It is beginning to look (and feel) a lot like Christmas! Snow... yes. Ice... nope.
Hope you can figure out how to help your back. Maybe some spinal exercises? Be careful, but be good to your back.
LOVE,
CADENCE'S GRAND DAD
Post a Comment