Next Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Chemo Day

My gut was acting up all day. I just don't get it. I seem to be eating the "right" things and my stomach still is gassy and miserable. I had to buy another bottle of Tylenol today to deal with my back pain. I woke up from a nap in so much back pain that I was actually crying. Definitely need to get back with my General Practitioner and see what we can do.

It is officially cccccccccccold now. It was like 4 degrees when I went down to the barn this morning. And by tonight, yet another automatic waterer in the barn has frozen solid. That's another stall that needs water carried to it. If I have to, I can move these horses to the arena, where the water heater does work. But I think the barn is warmer than standing out in the arena. It’s supposed to be even colder tonight and then warming up slightly to the upper 20's by weeks' end. But then we could get ice and snow. Fun, fun, fun ..... if you can stay indoors.

It's now off to bed. Wednesdays are usually wonderful, pain-free, problem-free days. I say "bring it on". And pray for water in the barn and warmth for all the animals and people around the country

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phyllis - My prayer for you this Wednesday is another W day without pain, good food with no side effects and all things good with the horses. Love Mary

Vanessa's Dad said...

Maybe it's time to watch "Dr. Zhigago" Russian winter scenes again. Single digits... goodness.

LOVE,
CADENCE'S GRAND DAD