As we get ready to depart Seattle and head for Rwanda, I just want to remind everyone that it is totally unknown at this point just when, how often, or even IF I will be able to blog during these travels. I will certainly try my best to send little snippets back to you, but life comes with no guarantees.
However, please be assured that I will continue to jot down pertinent information, and to download my photos. That way, when I get access to a WiFi signal, I can quickly send a communiqué to all.
I had dinner earlier this evening with my niece. We had originally planned on swimming or sitting in the hot tub here at the hotel, but with the late hour (and the fact that she didn’t bring the kids) we decided on dinner instead.
Afterwards we had the most scrumptious Italian Yogurt dessert. Thanks M. And thanks again for getting the very nice rate on this room. It has been a wonderful stay.
In fact I was just thinking about how much more rested and relaxed I am tonight than last night. It has been well worth it to have come over early and just “chill out”. I’ve arranged for a late checkout tomorrow, so I don’t have to leave my room until 3pm. They said if I stayed any later than that, they would have to charge me with a ½-day rate - - - which in my case is MORE than what I am paying for the entire day. So I’ll check out at 3pm tomorrow, hang around the hotel lobby for awhile longer, then head over to the airport. It’s only about a 5-minute drive from here to SeaTac, so I’ll be in no rush. Not scheduled to meet up with the rest of the team until 7:30pm.
Goodnight from Seattle.
Ouch.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Bon voyage! Safe Journey! It will be nice to hear stories of your journey when you are able to blog again.
: )
Sheila
I am checking in to see if you really left the country. Heh heh. Can't wait for an update. Did you see that Albert bought a new fridge? He made room for some Lion jerky.
~MJ
Post a Comment