My Christmas is complete. Earlier this week I received the following card. The first photo shows the front of the card.

This next one is an actual letter from my sponsor child (Claudine Akingeneye -- she is 6 years old, so I am sure she didn't do the physical writing of the original message in "Kinyarwanda - the national language of Rwanda".........but I'll bet she colored the angel in the top right hand corner and the manger scene and star in the bottom left.) Life just doesn't get any more special than this. I shed a few tears just thinking that over 2 months ago my little Rwandan girl was preparing a special card just for me. Wow.
You can click on the above (or any photo in this blog for that matter) if you want to see it in a larger size.
Now I simply MUST head off to gather belongings, herd them all into one logical location and then proceed to put them all into a suitcase. YES, I'm going to start packing!!!


1 comment:
How sweet! We sponsor a little boy in Nicaragua. It's always so fun to get drawings and letters from him.
Post a Comment