Then he came and gave me the bad news. The water pump had been leaking, which probably caused the belt to start slipping. Belt was stretched & cracked. Also the bearing was going out and it needed a new motor and something else. Bottom line? Cheaper to buy a new one.
Sooooooooooooo, I jumped in the car and hurried to town, since I had the farrier coming before 2pm to put shoes back on my horse. The first place I went didn't have much selection, so I went to another place that had more of what I was looking for.
- Good news is: I now have a new washing machine.
- Bad news is: It doesn't arrive until Monday morning at 9am.
Time for me to hit the hay. Seems like I didn't do very much today, but I can't seem to keep my eyes open. Think I must still be on east coast time.

2 comments:
Really enjoy visiting your blog virtually daily. Thank you, Phyllis, for sharing the beautiful photos and the always entertaining narratives. Those special talents obviously run throughout your family!
Keith R.
My dad once told me (after my engine had seized in my car---apparently the oil light being on for 3 days was NOT something to ignore...noted) to "thank God it's only money problems". I remember being irritated because I was lacking in the needed money, but when he went on to explain that it certainly could be worse, like health or love or something, I remember being a little more grateful that it WAS "only money".
Praying for your brother...
Post a Comment