
This next map shows the relationship of Rwanda to the rest of the world.


And this map displays the country of Rwanda. It is my understanding that our team will be based in the capital city of Kigali.
For all of you folks (especially those with children) that want to learn more about Africa, here is your chance. Just click on the attached link and you can begin to learn amazing things about Africa – where the countries are located, their names, and more information if you want. (Cousin Sheila.........I thought of you and your wee one when I was discovering this site): http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/African_Geography.htm
I admit, I love games….especially memory games. Does it keep me from getting old? Or maybe I just can’t remember! Anyway, I’ve learned a lot from this site, and I hope you will too.
Enjoy!

1 comment:
Thanks for the link - it's full of fun stuff! We'll enjoy poking around it today, learning all sorts of good stuff.
: )
Sheila
Post a Comment